Friends & Family
Sportsbet services are aimed at people who are 18+ years old. Sportsbet will not allow any minors to open an account or place a bet through any of the Sportsbet platforms.
Tips for Protecting Minors
- Keep your username, password and deposit details out of reach.
- Don’t save passwords or use auto-fill on your computer.
- Be sure to always log out of your Sportsbet account to prevent access.
- Install website blocking software, which allows you to control and block access to gambling websites both on PC and mobile. Visit the government Stay Smart Online for more information on how to do this.
- Educate your children about the legality and potential damage of underage gambling.
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online.
If you feel, as a parent or guardian, you may have an issue with underage gambling or you just want to learn more; Kidbet.com.au, is a website aimed at young people that offer education and support about gambling.