Betting is for adults
By law, Sportsbet only provides services to people 18 years and older. Minors cannot open an account or place a bet through any of Sportsbet’s platforms.
If you’re a parent or carer, we encourage you to set an example of responsible gambling in your household, and if appropriate, have open conversations with your children about what this means.
Some tips for protecting children
- Keep your Sportsbet username, password and deposit details private
- Don’t save Sportsbet passwords or use auto-fill on your computer or mobile
- Always sign out of your Sportsbet account after use
- Install website blocking software to control access to betting websites from devices. Visit the government Stay Smart Online for instructions.
- Educate your children about the illegality of underage betting